Hello All

Welcome and congrats on choosing, or almost choosing an FZ1. If you do decide to get one I can assure you of an all day ear to ear grin. There are a bunch of great people here on the board to steer you in the right direction. If and when you get it please feel free to post some shots of her.

Hey, welcome to the forum. Your post said you are thinking about an FZ1. Are you looking for new or used? Do you currently have a bike? If so, what do you have?

As compared to what you have, the FZ1 has lower fuel range and a not so user friendly torque curve. If you want great handling and a two stroke top end rush the FZ is for you. Just playing devil's advocate there

As compared to what you have, the FZ1 has lower fuel range and a not so user friendly torque curve. If you want great handling and a two stroke top end rush the FZ is for you. Just playing devil's advocate there

Yeah, I've been a twin guy for quite some time. a few BMs, a Quota, a 950Adv, Wee, ST3, The Tiger is new to me. Jury's still out on that one.

I think the I4 gets a bad rap. And I think soul and character are all too often used as adjectives to describe or replace words like poorly running, too much vibration and the like. I do question the different torque curves though as I value my license. I might also peek at the FZ8.

Back