Headlight Bulbs

I am looking to change out the stock Headlight bulbs with ones that have more of a "cold white" look...maybe its an hid look? i just want to change the bulbs...nothing fancy. Any recommendations? thanks!

Philips X-treme Vision H4 (Twin Pack) | PowerBulbs

These are the best H4 bulbs you can get with the stock wattage, bar none. I've used these on my last 5 bikes and all my friends use them, too. Big improvement in actual light output and yes, they are a little 'whiter' than stock. :)

Does that link fit the Gen II FZ1? Is this [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Philips-X-treme-Vision-Headlight-Bulbs/dp/B007K6E51W/ref=pd_sim_auto_3"]amazon link [/ame]the same bulb and fitting? I'm not sure how to know which bulbs will fit the Gen II FZ1.

Does anyone know if the Gen I and Gen II take the same bulbs?

Yes, both the Gen 1 and 2 use dual H4 bulbs.

PS. If you use the Powerbulbs link in my post above, enter coupon code VXR15 for 15% off. They come to $38.68 USD shipped :woot:

Last edited:
Yes, both the Gen 1 and 2 use dual H4 bulbs.

PS. If you use the Powerbulbs link in my post above, enter coupon code VXR15 for 15% off. They come to $38.68 USD shipped :woot:

Awesome. Thanks for the info and code. I assume "H4" is the size/connector that works with the FZ1?

bulb

Gen 1 , anyone here change their tail light to the baynet type LED bulb? It's a direct replacement to the OEM bulb, I couldn't get the part number of that LED bulb. Anyone can assist?

Back