Hay all you FZ1 fans

I been gone a while now, traded my FZ1 for a Silverado and then traded that for a Stingray boat, and that brings me up to today. I ended trading for an 06 Sportster 883L. Oh I know it's nothing to get excited about, but I did get rid of the boat, that's excitement enough I think. Anyway it's an 06 with just at 3K on the clock. I never thought I'd ever have or like Apes, but you know, their not bad really. They don't go well with everything, but for now, I'm enjoying them. Well a big Hellow to all, I see a few new faces and all the old regulars......:needpics: Yea

I'm way ahead of ya all......... :)

Last edited:
I been gone a while now, traded my FZ1 for a Silverado and then traded that for a Stingray boat, and that brings me up to today. I ended trading for an 06 Sportster 883L. Oh I know it's nothing to get excited about, but I did get rid of the boat, that's excitement enough I think. Anyway it's an 06 with just at 3K on the clock. I never thought I'd ever have or like Apes, but you know, their not bad really. They don't go well with everything, but for now, I'm enjoying them. Well a big Hellow to all, I see a few new faces and all the old regulars......:needpics: Yea

I'm way ahead of ya all......... :)

Hey! Whats up buddy! Your gonna outgrow that 883 real soon. Lets see some shots of that bad boy. My son likes Sporty's. Nice to see you in here again. Don't be a stranger!

Welcome back! For an 883, it's got character. :D So when will it become an FZ1 again? I don't see you lasting long on this one as they are seriously under-powered machines. ;) But hey!!! At least it is two wheels! :yes:

Back