Have you guys seen the new 2011 Custom Styker?

WOW!!!!!
This bike is sweet!!!!
For all you facebook guys/girls. Here is a chance to win one. If you actually win (if anyone ever really wins) - you have to promise to let me ride it since I hooked you up!!! ;)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/YAMAHA-MOTOR-CORPORATION-USA/87112226386?sk=app_6009294086

2011-Yamaha-Stryker.jpg

Last edited:
Hi popularjock, thats one mean machine. The 2011 range is awesome but I dont think this model comes here like FZ1s now.

Your probably right but with a cost of about 3K less than the Victory 8 Ball (IMHO - The top of the line of that class of bike - Best Bang for the buck, etc) I am pretty excited about this model. I have been wanting a Victory 8 Ball Hammer for some time. Since I'm single - I will just have 2 bikes!!!! LOL That makes sense in my head! :thinking: HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Seriously - I do like a cruiser with loud pipes to take in a slow scenic road. Particularly with a beautiful girl on the back. That is a pretty nice day.

I sold my cruiser last summer ,it was no longer fun to ride just spent all its time under a cover in the garage however I still think it was one of the baddest looking bikes ever.As far as the Stryker I think its for a little shorter person not much room on it,wife has the 1300 which is much roomier but kind of fugly

Back