Have to sell my FZ1

CGFZ1

Hello FZ1 forum, unfortunately due to circumstances beyond my control I have to sell my 07 FZ1. I am devistated to have to see her go but life sometimes rears its ugly head.(car died and we need to buy another):cry: I am looking at this as just a minor set back and hopefully I will be back on a bike again asap.

I wanted to thank all of you for your help and support on the FZ1 forum and I will keep my membership going on the forum just so I can check in on you all and harass you a bit :) Eric and the rest of the senior members of the forum your advice and help with questions about my FZ1 has been greatly appreciated.

I have the FZ1 posted on Wisconsin Craigslist (Milwaukee) if anyone is interested. Thanks again, ride safe, and take care.

Chad

Very sorry you have to part with it. Put a formal ad here with pics and price because people are often looking here first. I really hope this is VERY short term!

Hey, atleast you didn't mod it much to make it your own. Mine is at a point that makes me think never think about selling it ever.... You can always get one down the road in the winter when the 06-08s are selling for 3.5-5k

Just sold it tonight to a guy who lives a block from me. Really really hard to see it go. I am really going to miss the FZ1. Again I wanted to wish all of you a safe riding season. Hopefully I will see you on the road again soon.

Take care,

Chad aka CGFZ1

Glad you got a quick sale as sad as it is. Stay on here and when you are ready, someone will be selling!

Did you tell the guy about the forum? ;)

Yes I told him about the forum and I am pretty sure he will be joining the Forum. I will for sure stay as a member of the forum Thanks again.

Chad

Back