Happy Birthday Billy AKA "YZFRiderNY!!"

Happy Birthday Billy! I hope you had a great day today! I'm so busy as of late, I barely have time to get online any more. Almost missed it!

Enjoy the heck out of the evening!

Happy birthday brother from Michelle, Lexi and I!

Lexi says you can come have her room again anytime as long as you two manage to "acquire" some balloons together again from the sign out front!

Hope you had a great day and we'll see you soon!

A bit late, but better late than never...

Happy Birthday to my fellow ThunderAce rider!

Sorry for the late acknowledgement, but we've been super busy. We sold the house in Katy and moved to the farm in Yoakum. We be farmers now! And retired farmers at that...

A bit late, but better late than never...

Happy Birthday to my fellow ThunderAce rider!

Sorry for the late acknowledgement, but we've been super busy. We sold the house in Katy and moved to the farm in Yoakum. We be farmers now! And retired farmers at that...

Thanks Keith! Hey, retired, more time to ride that Ace!!! Thanks again for the birthday wishes.

Thanks Keith! Hey, retired, more time to ride that Ace!!! Thanks again for the birthday wishes.
Well, the Ace is still in the "barn" waiting for me to have time to work on it. To tell the truth - it's actually in the storage building. I'm working on the final design for the real "barn" now and hope to get it started - and finished - by mid 2014. We've had an insane 2013 and we're praying things settle down this coming year.

Back