Handlebars

Rizoma 42mm risers and Rizoma fat bars. No need to replace lines evrything fits perfect about 1'' lower and 1'' wider each side= very good leverage i relly like this setup.

Protaper bars, CH High bend, and 60mm Rizoma risers.

You will need new brake lines. Mine are 1.25" longer than stock, and they fit fine now. The stock throttle and clutch lines work, but you can find some extra slack under the gas tank by re-routing them slightly.

IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1289.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

The Rizoma risers you guys are using, they just bolt onto the top of the existing lower clamp, or do they replace the lower clamp/rubber bushing/washers as well? I can't find complete clamp replacement anywhere! Thanks!

The Rizoma risers you guys are using, they just bolt onto the top of the existing lower clamp, or do they replace the lower clamp/rubber bushing/washers as well? I can't find complete clamp replacement anywhere! Thanks!

All the risers out there will just bolt to the existing lower triple tree. Take a look here and you'll see the Rizoma risers:

PJs Parts

Handlebars.

I put some Rental bars on my Fz1, never changed the raisers, there 45mm higher that oe, them plus rearsets improved the comfort for me. I needed new brake lines but as i alway change the rubber ones anyhow that wasn`t a problem.

I had Renthal 758s on mine for a while (sorry, no picture). They moved me up about an inch and back a little bit without having to change any cables, hoses or wires. I did have to re-rout the brake hose a little but it was pretty easy.

I have since installed over-length Heil brake hoses, switched to Suzuki GZ 250 risers and ATV high bars. This has my hands up and back about 2 inches plus the bars are about 1-1/2" wider per side. A little much for most people but I really like the way it feels. I also switched to CRG bar end mirrors.

Roy

I had Renthal 758s on mine for a while (sorry, no picture). They moved me up about an inch and back a little bit without having to change any cables, hoses or wires. I did have to re-rout the brake hose a little but it was pretty easy.

I have since installed over-length Heil brake hoses, switched to Suzuki GZ 250 risers and ATV high bars. This has my hands up and back about 2 inches plus the bars are about 1-1/2" wider per side. A little much for most people but I really like the way it feels. I also switched to CRG bar end mirrors.

Roy
I think I'd like to try one of these options.

Back