handlebars

hi there,
anyone can give me some tips how to lower the handlebar a bit
and how to turn the light switch? i noticed there is a little pin in the switch
that fit right in the handlebar. should i remove that pin, so i can turn that switch down? please help
thanks guys

hi there,
anyone can give me some tips how to lower the handlebar a bit
and how to turn the light switch? i noticed there is a little pin in the switch
that fit right in the handlebar. should i remove that pin, so i can turn that switch down? please help
thanks guys

You will need lower handlebar risers, a lot of people use the ones from a 2003-2007 Suzuki SV650.

The pin stops the switch gear from rotating, you can remove it but you will have to use tape to pack it on the handlebar tighter.
I have Rizoma Conical handlebars and risers and used electrical tape under the switchgear.

I put new Rizoma Handlebars and risers on my 08 FZ1. I unknowingly ground of the pin on the inside of the blinker housing only to find that it spins when you put your blinker on. After that I decided to drill holes identical to my old handlebars and the one I ground of I drilled in a small screw and chopped the head of so it would fit into a small drilled hole. My advice is drill the holes. First drill a very small pilot hole and remember it is alloy and drills very easy then drill the bigger hole. This is only my opinion and whatever you choose remember its all about safety...Jim

Back