handlebar risers

joeblowe

Got these installed. Just squeaking to the max with the cables.
Gonna go try today. Sunny, finally here.
joeblowe-albums-paul01-picture1761-may2011-124.jpg

Got these installed. Just squeaking to the max with the cables.
Gonna go try today. Sunny, finally here.
joeblowe-albums-paul01-picture1761-may2011-124.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE

Feels great. Feels like for someone with short arms, I have more leverage on the steering - she also seems more responsive to counter steering.

Nice! Is that also lowered too? Looks like she's sitting lower than stock and it sure looks like a Soupy's kickstand on there as well. :D

You didn't drop the front (triples in the trees) at all though? That will help with the cable reach and you really should to offset the lowering of the rear to keep the handling dynamics.

Nice ride though!!

Nice! Is that also lowered too? Looks like she's sitting lower than stock and it sure looks like a Soupy's kickstand on there as well. :D

You didn't drop the front (triples in the trees) at all though? That will help with the cable reach and you really should to offset the lowering of the rear to keep the handling dynamics.

Nice ride though!!

------------------------------------------------------
I was debating whether to lower the front. I read somewhere here that the max advisable to lower the forks was around 9 mm. It is not a lot anyway.
I like the more upright posture for confort. I`m an old guy and do not ride anywhere near the limit.
I do love `the punch`of the awesome power - not so much into speed.
Thanks for the comments.
PS: I did lower it using the turnbuckle soopy`s connector. Very good. And the bike does not bottom out with my 200 Lbs on it.

Last edited:
Back