Great deals at MotorcycleSuperstore

Tachypsychia

I was shopping for a new jacket because the Joe Rocket one I bought a few years ago was way too small for me. I remembered Kneedraggers, and I looked around but the prices were pretty steep and I heard a lot of bad reviews, so I got linked to motorcyclesuperstore.com and they had some rediculous deals for apparel. I picked up this jacket: Speed and Strength Hang 'em High Mesh Jacket - Street Bike - Closeout - Motorcycle Superstore and these gloves: Speed and Strength Twist of Fate ST Gloves - Street Bike - Closeout - Motorcycle Superstore for 100 with free shipping. I'm not a huge fan of the Speed and Strength brand, but what I got was quality work. The jacket has a liner that actually keeps me warm in this cool fall weather, and the leather gloves fit perfectly, meaning when I go down, I'll get the proper protection from them. I picked up a jacket on closeout for my girlfriend too. They have a bunch of deals going on this month, and I don't know if it's commomplace for this dealer, but I had a great buying experience, and I'm definitely going to use them next time I have something to buy.

Nice jacket you got there for the price. I've dealt with Motorcycle Superstore in the past and have been happy with their customer service. I usually buy all my gear on closeout. I don't care that they were last year's models if I'm paying half the price ;)

I've had great luck with leathers on eBay... I got my Fieldsheer 2pc suit for next to nothing... I think $90 for the pants, and $60 for the jacket... brand new... you've just got to wait for the right deal to come around...

now my "winter" suit... I got a Teknic from NewEnough.com on closeout.... I think I have a total of $250 into that... and it's AWESOME.... insulated... warm.... waterproof..... I've ridden in driving rain with it, and in temperatures down around 20 degrees here in Boone... and I've stayed toasty warm and dry.... I love that dang suit.

Back