GR newbie

Welcome from Texas
:welcome:

Thanks for the pics! They are pretty sharp!
I really like this one - hope you have it framed and hanging on your wall :D

IMG_3623.jpg

Welcome aboard --- Your pics are awesome. I now know how I drug my frame slider in a right hander. It is mounted on the two engine mounting bolts on the frame and is sticking out from there. As much as you are leaning in that corner -- you would have drug mine in half. I feel a lot better knowing the bike is really capable of that. Do you remember what tires you were running in that pic?

Last edited:
Welcome aboard --- Your pics are awesome. I now know how I drug my frame slider in a right hander. It is mounted on the two engine mounting bolts on the frame and is sticking out from there. As much as you are leaning in that corner -- you would have drug mine in half. I feel a lot better knowing the bike is really capable of that. Do you remember what tires you were running in that pic?

METZELER RACETEC .... 120/70-17 in front and 195/55-17 in rear because I have put a 6" wheel from R1/03 ..... :thewave:

METZELER RACETEC .... 120/70-17 in front and 195/55-17 in rear because I have put a 6" wheel from R1/03 ..... :thewave:

So you have both 600 and FZ1 --- any others?

It's weird because I had a tweety bird on my duffle bag in the service -- so somehow we are connected. :)

Back