scorpion exhaust
scorpio alarm
power commander
frame sliders
fender eliminator
extra chain (blue)
yamaha tank bag
chrome mirrors with integrated turn signals that i will never ever install

thanks i actually like it its a pretty nice bike overall power delivery is predictable and smooth wich is good for her and ...well dont tell her i had it up to 145 on the speedo today :-x lol i know that there not accurate but still not bad for a 600

Thats a great deal, congrats! Are you ever up at Bear Mountain / Perkins Peak in Harriman?? If so maybe I'll see you up there on the weekends soon. I will have the bike registered by the 24th and hopefully up around O.C. by that next weekend.

i dont venture too far from home in buffalo ny i go down south twards PA pretty frequently but i am going to amaracade in june lol

Looks good all the way around. :)
Good Deals on both, Girl friend that rides, Girl friend that rides good enough for an upgrade. On the bike that is...
Happy Trails :icon_beer:

MAN! She's cute as a button! (I never thought buttons were "cute", but your GF is.) Has she done rider's school?

I had an '07 FZ6 just like that, nice bike, but a nasty snatch. But I'm sure...oh never mind. :)

Nice Yamaha family you have there. I put 12k on my 07 FZ6, it's a great bike! She will have fun on it.

I found the FZ6 to be the worst bike I have ridden to have the rear wheel lock up under moderate to heavy braking. Have you GF practice a few hard stops, if the rear locks too quick for her move the brake lever down a notch or two. Worked great for me to avoid easy lock up.

I bet she'll be most happy with the fuel injection! This will be my wife's 3rd summer on her '09 Ninja 250r. She still loves it. I'd like to see her move up, but if she's happy, that's fine.

That FZ6 is looking very nice. I almost bought an FZ6 before I bought my FZ1. It's really a better bike in many ways when compared to the FZ6R. I'm sure she will love the fuel injection. NO MORE CHOKE! Power should be off the chart compared to the 250. It has some great mods on it already too. Do we get a video of her riding it?

Congrats to both of you. If you two don't have helmet headsets to talk while you ride, I'd highly recommend them. I have the Scala Rider G4 set, but there's a new one just releasing that's the G9 (up to 9 connected at a time). They aren't cheap, but you can set up your phones, GPS, iPod/iPhone via bluetooth. I've made calls at 80mph with no problems.

Watch out, she now has the faster blue! :poke:

Thanks guys...she's very happy.with her upgrade the bike is docile enough in the bottom end and forgiving for a newer rider and she actually handles the fz6 better than the 250 not as light on fuel as the ninja though lol

Back