Good bye Bahgdad!!!

Etroze

Good bye Baghdad!!!

Hey guys just want to say while on my deployment you guys have keep my spirits up and very entertained with some of the threads I've gotten to follow closely. I will put some pics up when I can see if I can share a little of my expierence with you guys since I have been reading all of yours. I am hoping to get a few miles on my FZ when I get home but won't be many since winter is almost apon us. Thanks again, this forum is the best one I have ever been apart of and absolutely the most helpful. Safe riding everyone :cheers:

Last edited:
Sounds like Oct. 4th but planes run late, some break down and others just don't show up so we will see :D. If my works lets good people as yourself live in peace I'm all for more of it. Thanks

Glad to hear you get to come home soon, be safe! You are fortunate that the upper states and central Canada have been experiencing a very warm spell as of late. This should allow you to get out and play on the FZ for at least a few rides when you get home.

Ernie, thanks for everything you do to protect us all from the bad guys and keep us free. Glad to hear you'll be coming back from another deployment safely. Sorry that you have to return to the other bad place though. Safe travels!

Hey guys sorry its taken so long to post some pics up but internet hasn't been reliable at home but here are some of the palaces on Camp Victory

Next one is to Afgahn... shouldn't be to bad though. They have winters like ND does and were I am going to is super busy so hopefully there isn't much for down time.

Back