Go rangers!!!

RE: Cardinals WIN !!

I agree with all of the above. One of the greatest playoff games I've ever seen!

Pete, I'm sorry. Somewhere along the way I fell in love with this Cardinal team.

Either way, unlike my Yankees, who showed no heart whatsoever, these two teams are all heart so both have proven worthy champions.

Norm , , I agree with you all the way !! Sorry Pete, but I believe the Cardinal's are DESTINED TO WIN THIS THING !! Who would have thought it possible ? :thewave:

That being said, whoever wins tonight's final game deserves to be the CHAMPION !! and, I agree again with you Norm . . . it's all about having HEART , , , and both teams are LOADED with it !! Wooooooooo----Whooooooooooo !!! Just a joy to watch.

I agree the Cards can only lose this one away, as the Rangers will not be able to win it, if you know what I mean.

I think that either we will have a hit fest like last night, or the Rangers will melt and lose like 9-1.

Regardless we have the best two teams in the Series this year; this is simply epic.

I agree the Cards can only lose this one away, as the Rangers will not be able to win it, if you know what I mean.

I think that either we will have a hit fest like last night, or the Rangers will melt and lose like 9-1.

Regardless we have the best two teams in the Series this year; this is simply epic.
:cheers::stunta]:

RE: LOVE Them Cardinal's !!

CARDINAL'S WIN THE WORLD SERIES !! WoooooooWhoooooooo !!
:worship:

Sorry for the Ranger's :surrender: they are a class act for sure and will get their day in the years to come !!

Tonight, we hail the new champions !!
:hug:

This city it going to go nuts. The Rams were hoping that the Cards would win so nobody would realize they were 0 and 6.

Beast

St. Louis was always a baseball town with one of the most serious and knowledgeable fan bases in the country; football, hockey, basketball always played a distant second to the baseball Cardinals. I doubt too many fans are lamenting the crappy season the Rams are having.

Congrats to one of the best run professional sports organizations in the country, in any sport. :woot:

Congratulations Cards fans. You've got the best team in baseball! The Rangers certainly didn't embarrass themselves. They played their hearts out. The Cards somehow outlasted them...and everyone else. Great World Series. Reminded me of the '86 Mets (I was a Met fan growing up).

I just want to chime in and reiterate most of what has been said already. I've been a die hard Cardinal fan my whole life. I remember '82 very well (I was 12) and the heartbreak of '85 and '87. I guess the Red Sox had destiny on their side in 2004 as did the Cards in 2006 and now 2011.

I have nothing but respect for the Rangers, and would have rooted for them to get their first WS win, especially after getting to the WS 2 years in a row, however, being the huge Cards fan I am, I couldn't root against "my" team, and they had their own compelling storied run this year too. Great rematch with the Brewers in the NLCS reminiscent of the '82 WS.

Anyway, I just want to make clear that as I express my true joy of the Cardinals' 11th title, I have nothing but respect for the Rangers and wish them well against everyone except the Cards! Now let the resigning of Albert take place!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Congratulations Cards fans. You've got the best team in baseball! The Rangers certainly didn't embarrass themselves. They played their hearts out. The Cards somehow outlasted them...and everyone else. Great World Series. Reminded me of the '86 Mets (I was a Met fan growing up).

disgusting! they were showing the buckner gaff all over the news the other day because it was the 25th anniversary. coincidentally, bill buckner is now the manager for the brockton rox semi-pro baseball team...

Back