Go rangers!!!

I've got no vested interest in them, I just like to watch a good game. The game before I was rooting for the Tigers.

I checked World Series ticket prices, as a joke. Standing room, possibly obstructed view is about $300 each. Good seats, behind first base, is $2,500 to $3,500! Ouch!

Last edited:
Yep, those prices are ridiculous. Jewish parents always want their kids to be doctors or lawyers because they're "successful" and "professional." I'm looking at my mom these days sayin' "Why didn't you want me to be a baseball player?" Or a contractor/builder, or own a hot dog stand in Manhattan, or a union electrician, or...

Go Cards!? :( :confused0024: I hope the Cardinals can pull 2 out at home. I'm starting to loose a little faith :disapproval: Still, good games, but I have a much more difficult time enjoying the games on the merit of the game alone when my favorite team is in them.

At least the Pack is still undefeated for another 2 weeks :)

Go Cards!? :( :confused0024: I hope the Cardinals can pull 2 out at home. I'm starting to loose a little faith :disapproval: Still, good games, but I have a much more difficult time enjoying the games on the merit of the game alone when my favorite team is in them.

At least the Pack is still undefeated for another 2 weeks :)

The company I work for is headquartered in St. Louis and there's lots of Card fans here in Austin so the office discussions get pretty interesting. :cuss:

I suspect that we'll see all seven games with this Series. :D

At least the Yankees aren't in! :innocent0002:

:Tonights the night

308285_10150492336748066_502003065_11280389_276053462_n.jpg

Go Cards. I'm sad to admit I lost faith a couple times tonight, but it was crazy exciting. I'd be OK with a nice Cardinal blowout in game 7. :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Re: Cardinal's win !!!!!!!

OMG , , , , WHAT A GAME !!!! :fencers:

I hope tonight's GAME is just as exciting! I didn't get to sleep until 2am. . . . . . . . .talk about a crazy game, both teams were very shaky early on, then, both team's played fantastic as the game progressed. . . . . :wow:

Here's hoping the CARDINAL'S can do it again in tonight's final game !
:woot:

2011 Cardinals are tracking along the same route as the 1964 Cardinals......way back in the standings late in the season (Phillies 6 1/2 games up with 12 to play.....remember their historic collapse down the home stretch, losing 10 in a row?), the Cards finally clinching the pennant on the last day. Then underdogs against the mighty Yankees, no one expected them to do well, but the series went to 7 games with the Cardinals pulling out a final win for the World Series title. We'll see if history repeats itself. Wonder what the odds would have been back in late August for the Cardinals to get to the 7th game of the World Series? Astronomical I would say.

I do find it interesting that neither of the Texas teams (Rangers and Astros) have never won a World Series title, 50 years for the Astros and 40 for the Rangers. You would think a winning combination would have occured in 90 years of combined play. Some teams never seem to make it; Astros, Rangers, Cubs and some, like the Cardinals, make it on a semi-regular basis. Goes to show how ownership and management can make a big difference.

Last edited:
Well, I just now came back to earth after lastnight's game...WOW:flash:

I had said Cards in 7...and now I'm going to stand by that decision.

I think the Rangers backs were broken 5 times lastnight! Carp will be Sharp!

Cards magic number is 1....Go Cards!

I agree with all of the above. One of the greatest playoff games I've ever seen!

Pete, I'm sorry. Somewhere along the way I fell in love with this Cardinal team.

Either way, unlike my Yankees, who showed no heart whatsoever, these two teams are all heart so both have proven worthy champions.

Back