girls in cars.

magpiemale

flirting with girls in cars.

Had a trip up north to Newcastle n on the way back weather was crap rain most of the way.anyways while the weather and journey was not good one thing made me smile a Bmw 5 something or other I came across overtaking one another she would overtake me I her this went on for 50mile or so I didn't mean to do it neither did she I suppose but I turned off at
the next junction on the A14 turn off and she carried on but before we parted she brake 3 times (maybe to say thanks) pity no phone number lol but had some fun either way. Sad bit is though i came off the a1m to early lol

Last edited:
Thanks for that story! sounds fun.... but more thanks for the challenge of imagining where the punctuation goes in your post :p
lolup

was thinking the same thing. it's like a puzzle or something. sounds like it was a good time for you though. should have followed her to her house and asked her for her number. that wouldn't have been creepy at all and she probably would have been impressed with your determination... :Liar:

I would of asked ( or gestured ) for a drink at the next service station.but my fuel was down to one bar,and doing 90 mph I thought my turn is here n no fuel.she may have been going to london fair distance from A14 turn off she was smart though.dreams silver Bmw LOL

Back