Gen1 Slip-on Exhaust

SpeedDoesntKill

2001 FZ1, Need help picking a slip on. Choosing between Leo Vince, D&D, M4, 2Brothers, and yoshimura. Currently leaning towards two brothers. 500$ Max what you guys think?

yoshi trioval carbon all the way , I want one so bad but the wife will kill me.

also Leo vince carbon sounds very very nice, deep low sound and won't wake up the neighbors in the morning

I have several pipes for my 03. All cheap ones though lol... I have a DanMoto carbon fiber slip on, its like a $100 ebay pipe. I like that one because it never gets too hot to touch. Another one I have is a "ART" pipe. They havent made them in like 10 years, but it is just like a Muzzy. When I feel like pissing off the neighbors I put on my home made shorty drag pipe. Just a chrome finished exhaust turn down adapted to clamp onto the bike. The danmoto has a more well rounded sound and is pretty loud. the ART pipe is quieter at idle but louder past 7k, and the drag pipe.. is well.. yeah a drag pipe!

2001 FZ1, Need help picking a slip on. Choosing between Leo Vince, D&D, M4, 2Brothers, and yoshimura. Currently leaning towards two brothers. 500$ Max what you guys think?

I went from the loudest pipe on the market ( D&D 18 " can and mid pipe from the PO ) to a Delkevic 18" can and mid pipe for about $150.00 with shipping. I like the sound, its not as quiet as stock, I have the baffle in. Even with the baffle out it is not annoying.

Delkevic USA

I put the yoshi on my gen1 and added Ivan's jet kit at the same time. Couldn't be happier, great performance and great sound over stock. Good luck with your search!

I went from the loudest pipe on the market ( D&D 18 " can and mid pipe from the PO ) to a Delkevic 18" can and mid pipe for about $150.00 with shipping. I like the sound, its not as quiet as stock, I have the baffle in. Even with the baffle out it is not annoying.

Delkevic USA

I have it on my bike the 18 inch can, love it, the fit & price are great, nice product.

I have a D&D show and go with mid pipe and I love it and with all the supporting mods when I installed it made a huge diffence but like all good things they have to come to an end and my girlfriend is make me get a quieter exhaust so I am going with a yoshi:( my D&D will be for sale 170 $ shipped in the us also will be posted in classifeds if interested of not that is my two cents I love the D&D sounds amazing but not worth loosing my girlfriend over!

When I feel like pissing off the neighbors I put on my home made shorty drag pipe. Just a chrome finished exhaust turn down adapted to clamp onto the bike.

I am in the process of swapping the full Yosh system from my old bike to my new ride and I decided to start the bikes up without the Slip-on's installed and man oh man the sound was glorious. Just not sure I would like commuting everyday on such a loud bike.

Late reply on Yosh TRS

O4 FZ1 w/Yosh TRS- I bought the sound reducing insert and like the sound even more. Sounds like an F1 engine with the insert in. Yoshimura is also an excellent company with high quality products and great tech service!:bowdown:

yoshi trioval carbon all the way , I want one so bad but the wife will kill me.

also Leo vince carbon sounds very very nice, deep low sound and won't wake up the neighbors in the morning

Hey friend, if you have a gen 1, I have a trioval yoshi cf slipon that I took off and replaced it with a delkevic. Its in prestine condition. I might could sell it to you if the price is right. Just lemme know.

I'm not really a fan of quiet exhausts hence why I downgraded to a cheaper yet louder slip on. Just slipped this in here to make it not sound like a fishy deal.

Last edited:
Back