Gen II rear shock

Hey guys I'm looking for a 2nd gen rear shock to put on my fz8 anyone have for sale?? I am in Ontario Canada !
Thanks

I'd love to sell mine, but I just don't have the money to replace it with the Penske I want yet. It may be another year for me. :waiting::disapproval:

Good luck.

I have a 2008 rear shock
Also I have a friend that has a set FZ1 bent fork but the internals should be compatible with your forks

I am located in Quebec, Canada; PM if interested

I'd love to sell mine, but I just don't have the money to replace it with the Penske I want yet. It may be another year for me. :waiting::disapproval:

Good luck.
Hey Bdazler try the R1 with Satan's adapter. I'm really impressed with the change and the way I can feel adjustments. I also could not afford or justify the Penske or Ohlins but am happy now.

Just be thankful. The FZ1 is a horrible shock that does not have nearly enough compression damping. I understand the FZ8 shock is worse, but if you can swing it, any of the aftermarket shocks a worlds better.

Sure, just provide me a credit card with about $2K available on it. I'll even help you mount it up. Or, You would be way ahead money wise using an R1 shock with Satan666's adapter.

That's because you replaced it with my old modded stock shock and it works nearly as good as an aftermarket shock.

Yessir! It works like a charm, making the front end seem pretty bad at times :rolleyes:... but I can deal with it as long as the rear is planted. One of the better mods I have done.

I find it amazing how well that modified shock worked. If you could lengthen it, then it would be great. I decided to sell the stock shock I purchsed. I bought it in case I sold the FZ1 so that I could offer the Penske up on the forum, but I am not getting rid of the FZ1 for a long while.

Back