Gen II Parts. Lower/Upper Fairing, Windshield, Bags

I just bought a 2006 FZ1 that im converting to naked so im selling the stock fairings and a few other parts. All fairings are like new. No cracks, scuffs or scratchs at all. Lower fairing has a tiny rough section right in the front, behind the tire but its very minor.

Lower fairing/belly pan - $225
Upper fairing - $150
Upper fairing Bracket - $60
Headlights - Sold
Joe Rocket "Manta" tank bag - $30
Cortech sport tail bag - Sold
Yamaha 19" Smoke touring windsheild - Sold
MRA 14" Smoke Windshield - $60
Stock Mirrors - Sold
Stock Exhaust $75
Stock Exhaust cables $30
Stock Taillight $30
Stock Seat $50

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Yeah sorry i guess it is a belly pan, not a fairing. they are called lower fairings on e-bay.

I cant sell the radiator side guards, still need them.

Here are some pics of the bags. Thanks

lemme know when ur ready to come down on the belly pan.

$250? Few have sold on here in the past for that price so that should be fair. If anybody else interested in anything make me an offer.

Seems like a fair price. That's how much I sold mine for a few months ago. However, I did include shipping within the US. Being that you're in Canada maybe you guys can split the shipping charges?

Hey guys,

Yeah sorry i guess it is a belly pan, not a fairing. they are called lower fairings on e-bay.

Just to add more needless confusion or some clarification: When I ordered mine, I first asked for a lower fairing, explaining to the Yamaha dealer, it wasn't the full lower. Then I asked for the Belly Pan. No such Yamaha item. Finally he asked me if I wanted the Chin Spoiler. I said, "Bingo". I think it was called a Chin Spoiler on the packaging from Yamaha.

Heres an updated list of whats still available:

Lower fairing/belly pan - $225
Upper fairing - $150
Upper fairing Bracket - $60
MRA 14" Smoke Windshield - $60
Stock Taillight - $30

Back