Gen II Mirrors

They do, and are handy when you brush past in the Garage and hit them.

Not the greatest picture of the mirrors (I was actually taking a picture of the tire), but they were folded up here.

I've been folding my mirrors for 2.5 years, every time the bike goes into the garage (so.. a whole lot of times). There's a bit of play in the mirrors, but it hasn't bothered me in terms of vibration.

I fold mine often. No issues thus far. There's a thread somewhere about how to get them tightened up again... have to find that one later.

If you could remember where you saw the article FZ1inNH, it would be much appreciated. Have a vibrating left mirror and couldn't find any info in my searches.

Sent from my GT-I9100

If you could remember where you saw the article FZ1inNH, it would be much appreciated. Have a vibrating left mirror and couldn't find any info in my searches.

Sent from my GT-I9100

This was the one: http://www.998cc.org/forum/132560-post8.html

I'm not sure if Delbert took any photos of this process but there were none posted.

Seems if you can simply press the clip on the center pin tighter... on the other site, some are doing it with a hammer and small drift. I have one with a slight wobble. Maybe I can take it off, get some pics and fix it to show how to do it. hmmmmm......

Back