Gen I bits for sale...

BroHay

Stihl Loves Trees
Pictures to be coming as well as pricing -- but the short list of goodies (they may have already become shorter since this post.....)

FOX piggyback double clicker shock with 650lb spring (125.00 with shipping OBO)
  • needs to be serviced for it has lost its charge
  • ******It can rebuilt from Traxxion Dynamics for approximately 200.00 and valved for your correct weight
Updated as of 8/29/09 click on above or Post #18

Gen I body parts...
  • Clean Tank (90.00 with shipping OBO shipping) SOLD jlewis02
  • damaged tank on the left side (skunk) (80.00+ shipping) SOLD DeanDinnetz (FZ1OA)
  • skunk tail section -- slight rash but is limited to the sticker only (110.00 shipped) SOLD jlewis02
  • color matched grab bars to the skunk body work (75.00 shipped) SOLD jlewis02
  • upper fairing -- silver -- has damage but easily repaired (50.00 + shipping) SOLD jlewis02
    [*]RT side Passenger foot mount (no pegs b/c previous owner used only as an exhaust hanger) (15.00 plus shipping) updated 8/29/09 Post 19
  • 520 sprocket 15/46 (rear is a stealthsprox) (cost of box + shipping and paypal fees) SOLD buis05

I have to get the remaining pictures up after I dig it out of the garage. Shipping will be via UPS ground. A few of the smaller items can be shipped via USPS with delivery confirmation.

Thanks for looking and please post you interest (dibbs) in the the thread to let others know what has/has not been spoken for. If not paying with paypal, Postal Money orders will be accepted with shipping taking place within two business days of receipt.

Adam

Last edited:
this is the original tank that came on the bike -- would be tank only with fuel shutoff (no float or fuel sending unit)

price 150.00 + shipping (paypal fees applied)

DSC_0619.jpg

DSC_0620.jpg

DSC_0621.jpg

DSC_0622.jpg

Last edited:
This is the skunk tank that is presently on the bike -- right side clean but left side has minor damage (but it is all repairable).

This tank would be 80.00 plus shipping (paypal fees applied) -- comes as shown with fuel cutoff but no float or fuel sender

DSC_0511.jpg

DSC_0512.jpg

DSC_0514.jpg

DSC_0515.jpg

DSC_0516.jpg

DSC_0517.jpg

DSC_0518.jpg

DSC_0520.jpg

Last edited:
this is the skunk tail (also mounted on bike) pictures in order presented are in the locations shown on the last picture.

Most of the damage is limited to the stickers, but all tabs are solid and no cracks. should also note that there are two holes drilled in the side to mount rear signals b/c previous owner had an integrated that has failed and needed to be street legal.

110.00 shipped

DSC_0521.jpg

DSC_0523.jpg

DSC_0525.jpg

DSC_0526.jpg

DSC_0528.jpg

DSC_0529.jpg

Last edited:
Dibbs and how much for?

Clean Tank
skunk tail section -- slight rash but is limited to the sticker only
color matched grab bars to the skunk body work
upper fairing -- silver -- has damage but easily repaired

I would like pix of the fairing tho.

Silver Fairing...

here are some pictures of the silver fairing. It has some rash on the upper right section of the fairing with some light scratches along the right side as you are looking at it. the two black marks that you see on the second(2 of 5) are deeper scratches, but they do not go all the way through nor does they compromise the integrity of the fairing as being weak points.

let me know if you need more detailed shots....the resolution is quick and dirty from the iPhone since I don't seem to have any better resolution cameras available....

DSC_0608-2.jpg

DSC_0606-1.jpg

DSC_0609-1.jpg

DSC_0610-1.jpg

DSC_0611-1.jpg

Adam

Last edited:
Dibbs and how much for?

Clean Tank
skunk tail section -- slight rash but is limited to the sticker only
color matched grab bars to the skunk body work
upper fairing -- silver -- has damage but easily repaired

I would like pix of the fairing tho.

Price for the total above is 385.00. Make it an even 400.00 to include shipping for the tank.

Lemme know if/how you'd like to proceed....

Adam

here are some pictures of the silver fairing. It has some rash on the upper right section of the fairing with some light scratches along the right side as you are looking at it. the two black marks that you see on the second(2 of 5) are deeper scratches, but they do not go all the way through nor does they compromise the integrity of the fairing as being weak points.

let me know if you need more detailed shots....the resolution is quick and dirty from the iPhone since I don't seem to have any better resolution cameras available....

Adam

Where did the pix go?

having a temporary malfunction b/c I was going to get better pictures -- but the upload feature is on the fritz -- please pause momentarily while I corrrect

FOX piggyback double clicker shock with 650lb spring (150.00 OBO plus shipping)
  • needs to be serviced for it has lost its charge
  • ******It can rebuilt from Traxxion Dynamics for approximately 200.00 and valved for your correct weight
Gen I body parts...
  • RT side Passenger foot mount (no pegs b/c previous owner used only as an exhaust hanger) (15.00 plus shipping)

I'll get pictures up of the remaining items.

Thanks to all who have purchased so far!

Last edited:
Back