Gen I Belly Pan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a Gen I Belly Pan in 'Yamaha Blue' for sale. See attached pic for item on bike. Asking $100 plus shipping (to be determined by location).

Thanks and PM with any questions!

1-IMG_1203.JPG

Gen 1 belly pan

Provided it is pristine, I will buy it from you. All the brackets and carefully packed please. My email is [email protected] I will pay via US Postal Mail Order, sent Certified Mail. Please email me your contact info. I live in Delaware zip
19809 to figure out the shipping. Look forward to your reply. More pics most welcome!! Look forward to your reply. My FZ is just like yours....Best Regards,
Coy K3FO

Gen 1 belly pan

I was the first to respond to your posting. Your PM stated that it was spoken for. While not pristine but in good shape I expect the choice to either buy it or not before moving on to another person interested which is just common courtesty. You didn't even give me that opportunity. I still would like to purchase it given I responded first. It also appears that I cannot send you a PM with this info so I am posting it. Please send me your info so I can purchase it from you. Best Regards, K3FO

Gen 1 belly pan

Greetings, Your response makes no sense. My stating that payment via US Postal Money Order via Certified Mail is a guarantee of payment. Asking for you mailing address is only requesting where to send it. (source of concern? Seriously?) Do a search for K3FO would give you my complete address and a picture of me. I am an Amateur Radio Operator and as such states my status as a man of my word. I have no idea what your reluctance is to sell me the item. There is no logic to you selling or "no longer available" status. Simply, I responded first, at least give me the option of buying it or not.
Best Regards, Coy K3FO

I was the first to respond to your posting. Your PM stated that it was spoken for. While not pristine but in good shape I expect the choice to either buy it or not before moving on to another person interested which is just common courtesty. You didn't even give me that opportunity. I still would like to purchase it given I responded first. It also appears that I cannot send you a PM with this info so I am posting it. Please send me your info so I can purchase it from you. Best Regards, K3FO

The first post does not always win so you will need to deal with that. The OP said to PM him with any questions and it is quite possible that someone did just that long before your initial post 2 hours after the OP. If he said it is spoken for it is.

FZ-1 bellypan

Greetings Hail, If in fact someone sent a PM to the poster you would be able to verify this. Did anyone send a PM before mine? It's a shame that common courtesy for a potential purchase is not a part of the poster's character. I hope it is not as well for the others that post as well. I have more faith in humanity that this is not the case. I would be willing to pay the poster $125 in "good" condition, but no shape was listed.

We don't snoop in other members' PM inboxes. We don't have the ability, and wouldn't do it if we did. However, maybe the OP had a PM before your post, maybe not. Maybe he just thought you were a weirdo from your amazingly aggressive posts.

In any of these circumstances, the seller of any item may sell the item to whomever they wish. They're not bound by some forum law or magic Internet policy to sell to the first person to PM or post.

I'd suggest that you let it go.

--note 2

Greetings Hail, If in fact someone sent a PM to the poster you would be able to verify this. Did anyone send a PM before mine? It's a shame that common courtesy for a potential purchase is not a part of the poster's character. I hope it is not as well for the others that post as well. I have more faith in humanity that this is not the case. I would be willing to pay the poster $125 in "good" condition, but no shape was listed.

I have no need to verify anything. There is nothing in his post that indicates it is first come first serve. He can sell to anyone he wants to whenever he wants to.

We do not make a habit of questioning peoples character around here so please be nice.

EDIT: Just saw VA's post. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back