Come on guys anybody got some of these Gen 1 parts,

front rim
levers
horn
tank
front fender
handlebars
risers

Hey Stang, I believe I have the OEM Horn in the garage if you want it. Also, I may have one of the Stock levers (Brake Side). I'll check today. If I have them, just pay the shipping and nothing more. Give me a couple of hours and I'll let you know.

I have a CF front fender -- the clear finish has been removed, failed actually, and was in the process of getting it ready to reshoot. yours for a minimal price + shipping if you are interested.

think I have risers and levers....but not sure....

Adam

sounds good..Thanks so much, I will definitly take the horn and lever. Got a wrecked silver 2002 fz1000 from my neighbor..He wrecked it last summer going like 15 to 20 mph in the rain...Excited I was able to afford to get it. Hoping to get her back togther before summer. Going to do the naked conversion on the front. Been 2 yrs since I had to sell my bike due to a medical problem..Didn't think I was going to be able to ever ride again..But Ive bounced back and am very excited to give it a try! thank u again for helping me! Let me know your paypal!

Harrington
612 Hamilton street
Bellefontaine OH,43311

Okay Stang, I am back upstairs and this is what I found..........

IMG_0509.jpg

The horn is in perfect shape, only needs to bolt on..
IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

The brake lever is in perfect condition......
IMG_0510.jpg

The clutch side is bent up a little but not broken. If it were put in a soft vise it could probably be bent straight enough that you wouldn't even know.
IMG_0511.jpg

I even have a Medium Priority Box here ready to go. It costs $10.95 to ship anywhere in the US and should get there in 3 business days. If you want the stuff, just PM me your full name and shipping address. I will then send you my Paypal ID. Just remember that you have to pay the fee for Paypal also aside from the $10.95. Let me know. Thanks, Billy.

Back