Gen 1 Parts F/S

Prongomatic

Hello..
I plan on moving shortly so I'm looking to get rid of some Gen 1 parts.
I previously listed these items but due to the economy a few members backed out.
I can E-mail you more pics upon request.
Shipping will be from Oregon, ZIP 97071 or local pick-up if interested.

1) Tank $75.00 No hardware, minor dammage, no leaks, with tank pad
2) OEM Exhaust $70.00, 8.5k miles, minor scratches and wear.
3) Seat $25.00 Re-upolstered black and orange by previous owner. No tears, solid.
4) Clear Alternative LED tail light with (2) Clear turn signal lenses: Used for 3 months $35.00
5) Chromed swingarm $25.00 Fully chromed by previous owner, no tabs for chain guard.
6) (2) OEM Grey "Yamaha" tank stickers $10.00

Depending on your zip code I will need to adjust the price to reflect shipping. The last member who wanted the tank had to back out due to shipping being $110.00
First come first served. E-me with any questions.
Thanks

Last edited:
Do I see OEM mirrors? I'm looking for both that are "like new" (not even scuffed). Do you happen to have rear OEM turn signals (stalks, amber lenses and wiring)?

RE:

Hap
The mirrors are no longer available (Sorry). Ill check in the morning to see if I have the turn signal stalks in the garage. Are you looking for the rear? The only lenses I have left are (4) Clear lenses made by Clear Alternatives.

Shipping

The cheapest shipping is from Fedex (See Below) The total with surcharges is $21.19 This is a a hell of a lot cheaper than the local Post office which wanted $67.00.
The package dimensions are 13 Lbs, 27"X07"14"

FedEx
End of day(5 Business Days)
Base rate 19.80
Additional charges (+)
+ Fuel surcharge 1.39
+ FedEx Pickup -
Total 21.19

Back