Gen 1 FZ1 parts for sale 2 wind screens and Micron Exhaust

M.Martin

Up for grabs is two wind screens and/or Micron slip on exhaust. All used but still in great condition.
Florescent Blue Zero gravity Double Bubble windscreen has a few small flaws that most likely could be buffed out and are almost not worth mentioning. The stickers can be easily removed and I will remove them for you if you want. $40
Dark black Zero gravity Sport Touring windscreen in great condition. $60
Micro exhaust with some scratches and rub marks. The rub marks are from the strap and will not be visable when attached to the bike. The scratch is from when I removed it:banghead:. $180

Last edited:
How does the wind buffeting change between the double bubble (blue one) and the stock screen? I am 5'9" and have a 30" inseam so my torso is tall and my legs are short. I commute on the freeway and cruise at 80mph for the most part.

How does the wind buffeting change between the double bubble (blue one) and the stock screen? I am 5'9" and have a 30" inseam so my torso is tall and my legs are short. I commute on the freeway and cruise at 80mph for the most part.

The blue one helps a lot (I am 6'4) and the Black one is the best IMO, PM me an offer for both!

I'll be posting this stuff on ebay starting at .99 if no one takes them by Sunday. All prices are negotiable. Send me a PM and make offer for everything!
Oh, also I have a fitted FZ1 cover also I can throw in to sweeten the deal. This stuff is doing me no good and I would like someone to get some use out of it.

Back