Gen 1 1080 wallpaper anyone?

hankhill11

i'm looking for a nice wall paper for my tv. rez is 1920x1080. The hard part is, i'm looking for Gen1 FZ1.. most of the images in the gallery on the forum are gen 2's and nothing i found was of the proper resolution. Eventually i'll maybe try to take a nice shot of my own blue bike, but any color would do... I'm not not great at the photography . Heck, even one of those clear shots of the bike on a white background would be fine, like they use to advertise. any help would be cool.

You can always search for pics on the Internet using Google. Switch the search criteria to only show you large pics on the left hand side of the page and you should find something that suits you.

This is the Gen 1 that I'm working toward.

1s-skunk-21.jpg

It was my screensaver for a long time.

Ohhh i know. i still do some re searches every now and then hoping there's something new.

hey thepopularjock, what is the original resolution of that picture you posted? it looks fairly high quality either way.

My bike is blue w/black engine.. any color would do for a pic so long as it has a black engine for my wallpaper. i dont really have the skills needed to take a GREAT pic of my own bike.

Ohhh i know. i still do some re searches every now and then hoping there's something new.

hey thepopularjock, what is the original resolution of that picture you posted? it looks fairly high quality either way

Hello Hank.
Im just crawling into bed after a grueling night shift. I have to go back so I will try to remember
Thanks Tpj

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Good news! I searched around all over the interwebs and I've got my hands on a wack of HD wallpapers of the Gen 1; I'll upload them here shortly :)

Click for full size

Last edited:

hey thepopularjock, what is the original resolution of that picture you posted? it looks fairly high quality either way.

My bike is blue w/black engine.. any color would do for a pic so long as it has a black engine for my wallpaper. i dont really have the skills needed to take a GREAT pic of my own bike.

Hank - I'm not real sure what the qualities of this pic are.
I copied it from this site (LOL - And have tried to make my Skunk look just like this one)

Aanestad Online » 2004 Yamaha FZ1

Hopefully this will help you. It is a blog but it has not seen any activity in a long time. I asked a couple of questions but I don't think the owner even saw them.
Hope this helps - it's a beautiful bike.

TPJ

Back