Garage fridge

# two

This one has been taking up space in my garage for almost a year since the wife bought a nice one off a neighbor when they moved. It's mine now and here's what I'm gonna do to it. I'll fancy it up a bit, got some steel braided line laying around and a little paint but this is the basic idea.

img-brilliant-121

This project should take precedence over EVERY other upcoming or ongoing project! In fact, just by the fact that you have all the necessary items, we should be looking at a completed kegerator instead of the mock up!

Do it, man! Get it done and chilling and in use! :beer:

I was thinking about putting it in the basement and running a line right up to the counter top in the kitchen but I got shot down on that one.

I was thinking about putting it in the basement and running a line right up to the counter top in the kitchen but I got shot down on that one.

The one I mentioned? It was on the front porch with the line out the back of the fridge, through the wall and the tap was right over the end of the kitchen table. :D My step-dad never let us call him Dad.... his name was "Bud" for the obvious reason. ;)

When he was buying a keg each week :eek5:, he finally figured out he wasn't the one draining it. He ended up putting a hasp and a padlock on the fridge and shutting off the CO2 to stop the flow. It didn't take me long to steal his keys and make a copy!!! :sinister: We were just a lot more careful about how much we took after that. : owned:

Back