Gallery BOM September

Voting is still enabled for the this month's Gallery BOM. Scroll down to the last grouping of pictures available and there should be a "vote" (spelled out in blue) available to make your selection.

Voting will be enabled until August 31, and the polls will be closed sometime that evening with the winner announced.

Adam

I wish that when voting is enabled, we could move the actual voting block to the top of the page. I think we get less votes because people don't know to scroll all the way to the bottom.

Well -- there is a 3 way tie for this month's Gallery BOM -- and sadly to say, we still have not exceeded the vote tally for this month's submission.

Hit the Gallery tab and check out this month's submissions and VOTE (if ya have not already)!!

or just click on the link above to take you there!

depending upon how you have you view setup -- you may need to scroll down to the last grouping of pictures to vote. You'll know that you are in the right grouping b/c the word "vote" will appear. Click the word "vote" for your selection and you are done....

Last edited:
well, it is not the "right" way to end -- but I guess it shall have to do -- even with the extra 5 days of voting -- we still did not equal the amount of submissions 13 for the total vote count.

but that being said...

Congratulations Pierro6, winner of September's Gallery BOM!

Thanks very much - although to be honest all the credit should really go to Copperdawg and his 'bike-transforming' screen.
Seems odd though, even all the people that submitted a pic didn't vote.....damned apathy!
Thanks again though folks!

Congrats Pierro, the bike looks great. I am still stumped as well over the participation factor. We have no problems getting entries, yet we can't seem to get more votes than entrants. :wilynily:

We'll get more if, when the new monthly vote is enabled, we set a Site Announcement for the voting. This will appear at the top of ALL screens when members are browsing threads. They are more likely to visit it if that single line stares back at them daily. :D

I'm optomistic that we will boost the voting this coming month. Thanks to Adam for changing the heading to M.B.O.M. (Members Bike of the Month). Now everyone will see the two separate contests without confusion. Now I gotta find some good pics on the web to submit for the B.O.M.

has to do with Admin making the necessary changes -- but I guess I did not poke/prod/be persistent enough to make the change....

Back