FZ1s to FZ1n conversion

type in "fz1n headlight kit" and start pricing...

Welcome to the forum and post some pictures of your present/new ride!

Adam

Burlington Yamaha | FZ1N Headlight Kit is the best price I can find. It's almost a plug and play kit but you *may* have to drill and tap two holes in one of the triples. You will also need to pull back wiring and hid it under the tank unless you want to shorten it, but this means you'd have a hard time going back to faired.

I'd love to do this but she'd kill me if I bought the kit. :eek: :D

Whats the difference between the two? Is one an american model and one a european model?

Here in the US you could only buy the FZ1-S (comes with fairing) model from the factory . Overseas they have a few variations sunch as the FZ1-S (w/ fairing), FZ1-N (naked) and FZ1-SP (touring, comes with hard cases) models.

Last edited:
Burlington Yamaha | FZ1N Headlight Kit is the best price I can find. It's almost a plug and play kit but you *may* have to drill and tap two holes in one of the triples. You will also need to pull back wiring and hid it under the tank unless you want to shorten it, but this means you'd have a hard time going back to faired.

I'd love to do this but she'd kill me if I bought the kit. :eek: :D

wow, $700 for the headlight, better start saving.

Yes, but they went up in price - were $90. Seems difficult to justify $120 for radiator covers when you can flip your stockers and still look good:

5235574716_cfcbb7d41a_b.jpg

5235596306_7b835ea844_b.jpg

Last edited:
Back