Fz1n singapore sling

Very nice bike! :welcome: and congrats!

I wish the U.S. could get the N model. I would have bought that over the faired model!

So, what is planned for mods?

PC III Installation.

Hi Buddy,
At moment i had fixed the REMUS Slip on & BMC Air filter. I heard alot of PCIII,
does it enhance the power? what about the petrol consumption? Can anyone share.Thanks buddy's.........

Have to ask two general questions...

DenArnold has a tank cover identical to yours, why did you opt for it?

What is the black object on the left side of your handlebars?

Great looking bike and welcome to the forum!

Adam

Tank Bra

Hi Adam,

In Singapore almost hot season thru out the year. So its good to have that Tank Bra to protect the heat from the engine, plus the side act like a cusion where i rest my knee grip to the tank. Even you had to go a long distance ride, its really confort.

As for the black object near my handle bar was electronic device where i activate my Turbo charge with using the Cash card....oops...i'm just kidding.
Actually its a IU Device what call here, its meant for whenever you are passing the Highway Toll or passing the Parking Gentry the government LTA will automatically charge you thru the cashcard that you bought.

So to be honest with you this is the most and sickening object that we cannot avoid unless you ride on sea that you dont have to pass the Toll.:shoot:

NICE BIKE! I like the fluo bit on the forkprotectors. Is the chain and rear sprocket the original one? And yes the tankbag is comfortbale, protects the tank and is ideal to quick put on/off a tankbag.

Afam sprocket & did x-ring

Yes , i had its replaced with AFAM Sprocket & DID X-RING Chain
17 front and rear 44, its goes quite smooth on 6th gear and with slow ride.

FZ-1N Owner to be............

Hey there......

Gonna get one by this weekend......barring any screw ups

Can't wait though...

Cheers............

Licence plate bracket

Hi Bro,
You can get its from Motoworld shop at Kaki Bukit
Cost you around $140 -160 SGD.
Its goes nice with Led signal light which cost you around $80.00 per pce.

I have been to Singapore on holidays about 3 times in the last 4 years, I didn't see many large capacity bikes there and given the price of a new car, I am interested how much a FZ1N costs to buy in Singapore?

Also as you said very hot and humid all year round so you need to be committed.

I have been to Singapore on holidays about 3 times in the last 4 years, I didn't see many large capacity bikes there and given the price of a new car, I am interested how much a FZ1N costs to buy in Singapore?

Also as you said very hot and humid all year round so you need to be committed.

I would say aound $14000-$16000 for used bikes and $18000-$20000 for new ones.:cuss:

Back