FZ1N playing then crash!

That is one hell of a road! Made me dizzy just watching it. Guy went for a little ride there at the end too! The noise of the bike on the asphalt was just nasty too.
:eek:

Good video and that looked like an intense road. In general these guys were doing a lot of stupid things but I didn't catch what actually happened. Did the rear swing out behind him? Or the front lose contact?

Let his ego out ride his talent! Keep doing stupid stuff and eventually something stupid is going to happen. Bet that was a $1,000 or more crash.

The road (not scenery) looked a lot like the ones in N. Georgia and NC. Heading up in April.

Under 300 miles when he bought the farm.

Makes me want to go search for something in the area -- it will no means compare to the video, but at least it will be a fun ride.

BroHay

wow what a ride, the road is deffintely to narrow for a ride like this.
Although there were only couple of side fences which incase of an impact makes a totaly different story. I think that in this film the damage wasn't that bad due to the grass along the way.

Yes, narrow is the word. I don't know if I would be tearing up a road that narrow. Very little margin for error. It did seem as though he had ridden that route many times before. It sure seems like a lot of turns to memorize.

The speedo reading didn't seem to match how fast the scenery was leaving the camera view. Then it dawned on me-his speedo must be set to KPH not MPH. ( Of course the fact that they were riding on the left, rather than the right, side of the road should have been a clue)
:tard:

Last edited:
It looks like Australia (used to live there) besides cars driving on the left and KPH on the speedo, the truck (Ute) he passed are very popular in Northern Oz, plus all the eucalyptus (Gum) trees. Great POV video

Nice Video, shame about the end.

Looked like Australia, sweeping narrow roads like europe's country roads. And most sports bike rides hall ass regardless of how wide the roads are. Ask Billy the hooligan.: oops: LOL

I ride a similar road to that in California, one lane and really twisty.... Lots of fun, but no way am i gonna use the whole road like that without spotters on either end stopping the traffic. That was asking for trouble long before he lost the rear end!
Ouch!

Under 300 miles when he bought the farm.

If you watch it in full screen, seems like you can make out he's in "Trip A" mode on the odometer, so probably more than 300 total miles.

Any any rate, damn cool video. Wish I could find a road like that!

What about Belgium?

The rider is from Belgium. Maybe that's where the video's taken...regardless, pretty fun road! Reminds me of some riding I've done in western U.S.

The trees, tall with tufts, sort of like eucalyptus trees, red gums mabe. Anyway, better for a motard bike. Yea, you could see it was partytime motorcity with all the burn-outs on the road and all over.

We have roads like that in WV, one of the more well known ones is called Smoke Hole Road. The map (click here) doesnt do justice to the twisty nature of it but it is nice smooth and usually clean. the only problem is that it is narrow (undivided road). Lots of fun if your willing to take the risk. Alternatively you can always slow down for the blind corners and let'er loose when you can see the other side of the corner like on a switchback.

Yes, narrow is the word. I don't know if I would be tearing up a road that narrow. Very little margin for error. It did seem as though he had ridden that route many times before. It sure seems like a lot of turns to memorize.
I'm with Billy. I recall many, many roads in England like this. Even with occasional traffic, you got to be more careful or pay the consequences.

Back