FZ1N indicators

A question for fellow N model owners.

Have you changed your front indicators, if so what did you use?

I want to ditch the bulky front originals for something better looking and would like to know what others have done.

Yeah I have something like them also. Much better than the oem ones. You can also get clear lenses for the oem indicators. You will find that you may need these if you go for led:

eBay item numbers: 14089191967(for leds) and 130806216581

Hope this helps

I bought these front and back.

Excellent quality and very bright, I've had them for over 2 years and they are still doing a great job.

You will need to buy a dedicated LED flasher as the resistors that come with them load the system up too much.

Last edited:
Ballmead I like the look you have there but I want to avoid putting small blinkers on and then having a large hole with small stems coming through. I cant tell from your picture if your bike is like that.
And thanks for the mirrors you packaged them extremely well and they are in near as new condition.

The pic is not the best but they come with factory shaped adaptors that fill the gap.
These are genuine Yamaha and fit just like they came with the bike.

Glad you liked the mirrors.

Sent from my GT-I9300

Ballmead I like the look you have there but I want to avoid putting small blinkers on and then having a large hole with small stems coming through. I cant tell from your picture if your bike is like that.
And thanks for the mirrors you packaged them extremely well and they are in near as new condition.
If you look at the item number I sent you for Indy spacers it will solve the problem with gaps etc

Thanks guys it sounds like the adapters used on faired Yamahas like FZ1S and R1 fit the holes where our original indicators go on the FZ1N.

Back