FZ1inNH addition to the riding clan....

BroHay

Stihl Loves Trees
Sometime between Monday @ 7:50am and the time of this post -- FZ1inNH, Eric, became an official Grandpa with the birth of Bridgette, the newest :squid[1]: to the clan.

Congratulations, and let the spoiling begin!

Congratulations to Eric. We became grandpas on the same day. Our Elise was born at 6:03PM on Monday. My new '07 has been sitting, unridden, due to promise made to my daughter pending arrival of this baby.

This baby is #14 grand child for us, but first one I have had to give up riding for. She is beautiful, and well worth the sacrifice. For those of you still waiting for the experience of grandchildren...you will wish you had them first!

Adam, thank you for letting everyone know! And thanks to all of you for the congrats and kind words!

Bridgette Michele Randall was born this morning, Nov. 24th, 2009 at 5:24am. She is a healthy 5 lbs 10 ozs and 18 3/4" long. Mom, Dad and Baby are all doing GREAT! After being up for nearly 30 hours, I took a 4 hour nap with my wife. We're heading back in after dinner for more visiting.

Here is the FB public album... hope this works!

Eric J. Randall's Photos - Bridgette | Facebook

Everyone is doing VERY well but, of course, exhausted! I'm already on the hunt for her first bike, the Yamaha PW50. There are plenty of training wheels on ebay for it! :D

Last edited:
Back