FZ1 Lowers on ebay again

I'v had members contact me thinking I was selling lowers, but that is NOT the case, instead I just wanted to bring it to the forum members attention that as of APRIL 14 AM, two more sets are available on EBAY These are not my cup of tea, but others seem to like them, so here you are, a HEADS-UP......

Just for fun lets see the members rides out there that do subscribe to the FZ1 lowers.... mabe you all could post some pictures of your bikes with these installed and give your take on how well you like them and any pluss's or drawbacks. I know there seem to be a fiew contemplating running the full-farr'ed look these farring lowers provide.

Last edited:
Here's my ride with full lowers. Drawbacks?, none that I can see except when changing your oil, but it's relaxing for me to work on the bike so an extra 10 minutes to remove them and another 10 to reinstall is no big deal.

Heat?, Only slightly noticable, on only on really hot days. I try and stay clear of traffic infested roads.

Aerodynamics?, I have to say that the bike handles much better in heavy crosswinds than when it's naked. I road this bike naked for quite a few months starting in October, so I can really vouch for the difference in this area.

Looks?, I love a fully faired bike. It's really a matter of preference when it comes to fully faired as opposed to fully naked.

Before:
dcp_4343.jpg

dcp_4440.jpg

After:
WoodstockTrip006-1.jpg

WoodstockTrip004-1.jpg

Thats a good looking bike.... I know I gave you heat over the brake caliper paint, but I have to admit it's far nicer that I had thought, and the first that I liked the farrings on, it looks integrated, finnished.

Back