FZ1 Handlebars

no problem! Hope your day went well too! sorry to say i didnt get out for a ride. weather has been spotty here in central ct and i thought i would try and spend as much time with the kids as possible. someone sent me a pm saying that they had the gytr risers for sale (no price). i may start with that and then get different bars if i need to go lower.
Adam mentioned he has them with the Suburban bars but they seem pricy to me at $165. what do you think of the risers and bars mentioned?

Didn't include in PM reply -- but the GYTR lower you about an 1" and the bars bring you forward 2".

One thing that you do half to watch out for is your brake master cylinder will come real close to hitting you speedo cluster but you have a full range of motion from full right/left.

Adam

no problem! Hope your day went well too! sorry to say i didnt get out for a ride. weather has been spotty here in central ct and i thought i would try and spend as much time with the kids as possible. someone sent me a pm saying that they had the gytr risers for sale (no price). i may start with that and then get different bars if i need to go lower.
Adam mentioned he has them with the Suburban bars but they seem pricy to me at $165. what do you think of the risers and bars mentioned?

If cost is an issue as it is for me, I would definitely go with the factory risers first, see how you like it, then go from there. I'm sure the bars are worth the money but I would take baby steps as the risers may solve your issue. Then use can use the $165.00 for gas or other mods. Just my opinion of course.

is it just me, or is their website all screwed up? i can barely view it?

:hi jack:

sidenote: if you are a Vista user, and have recently installed their latest round of Service Packs, you could be suffering from what I was going through and have spent the better part of a week trying to figure the loopholes w/o having to rebuild the machine.. click here for more info

Option 2: clean out your Cache/history, close the browser and restart. I use firefox (and have been instructed to do that and it has fixed my slow running in the past). Can't attest to other browsers....

Any year of GZ250 (Marauder) riser will work. There are five or six sets for sale on eBay for cheap. I just installed a pair along with 2" Rox risers and Rizoma ma010 bars.....much more comfy for me. You will need longer bolts tho.

I had carpel tunnel problems and got a set of 1in up and 1 1/4 back from Ebay. The cables were right on there limit but still ok. I ended up having an operation on my hand so contact me if you are interested in the ones I have sitting here.

Back