FZ1 Gen II Complete Front Fairing / Cowling Kit!

RavenFZ1

I am selling a set of OEM Yamaha red full fairings for the gen II FZ1 in excellent condition with all hardware and instructions. I bought them for a good price planning to possibly repaint them to match my bike, but I ended up deciding it would be easier to just sell them and purchase fairings that are already color-matched to my bike. As far as I can tell they have never been installed (evidenced by the unopened hardware kit) and only have a couple of hairline scratches from handling.
I am asking LOWERED $450 shipped (these typically go for $700-800+shipping) within the US and will ship to your verified Paypal address ASAP after receiving payment through Paypal. Send me a PM if you are interested, thanks! See below for pictures:
ed9eb237.jpg

b148067d.jpg

b8780409.jpg

9eb2b97c.jpg

6caf1daa.jpg

Last edited:
Good deal! Too bad you're about a month too late :( I bought mine new from the dealer and it was over $600. Good luck with the sale.

If they were in the faster Cobalt Blue, I might consider it, but like you, I don't want to repaint them. Good luck on the sale. They are at a great price for the owner of a red FZ1!

If they were in the faster Cobalt Blue, I might consider it, but like you, I don't want to repaint them. Good luck on the sale. They are at a great price for the owner of a red FZ1!

If they don't end up selling I'll just have to keep them and have them repainted but that isn't so bad :)

I wish I would have joined this forum a while back, I would love to have some gen 2 full fairings, red, and for that price!

A day late, and a dollar short as usual. :)

I wish I would have joined this forum a while back, I would love to have some gen 2 full fairings, red, and for that price!

A day late, and a dollar short as usual. :)

Sorry... I couldn't believe they did not sell a lot sooner and on the two biggest FZ1 forums too. I got lucky with this deal. They go to paint next week along with ALL the FZ1 parts from her bike. ;) At the time I posted, the bike was going to be painted to match the Yamaha red but she changed her mind and now it's an all new color.

Last edited:
It's no big deal, I am in no hurry, I am just planning to get parts as I find the ones I want for the price I want. I imagine sooner or later someone else will have these for sale again.

FZ1 gen 2 complete front fairing kit in red

Hi
Is it still for sale ??

do you sell it for 400$ with shipping to Norway??????????

regards
Rune Hornmoen
Norway
:shine:

Back