FZ1 Forum Tee?

Would you buy an FZ1-Forums.com Tee Shirt?

• Yes

Votes: 27 93.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
This is strictly a feeler for YamahaMAXdrpm from the FZ6 side. He lead the charge for FZ6 tees. How many of you would be interested in an FZ1-Forum.com tee?

If I recall the price was about $20.00 after shipping, and I think they are 100% cotton. I also recall the total count needing to be 24. If I'm wrong on any of these numbers then sue me....

Back:
View attachment 3214

Left Breast:
View attachment 3215

They are coming sooner than you think.

I have been working on this for awhile now and the T-shirts should be ready to ship by beginning of July. They will include a $5.00 donation to the site for every shirt and cap sold. They will be at cost, plus$5.00, plus shipping.

forumshirtsproof.jpg

The T's will be available in short and long sleeved, in Black, grey, royal (Yamaha) blue, and white. In Medium, large, extra large and 2XL.

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

The Elite and premium member have been giving me feedback in the developement of the product. I did not want to put this out until I was ready to take orders and ship the product, but that will be very soon.

There will also be baseball caps ("New Era", flexfit cotton)with an embroidered logo, as well as forum decals( on vinyl so they are waterproof).

hatstitch1.jpg

Decalproof.jpg

I will post up pictures of the actual merchandise and give pricing for them at that time( short sleeved @ aprox. $22.00, long sleeved at aprox. $26.00 caps @ $26.00 and decals @ $4.00), as well as how to order.

Last edited:
Once the first run of shirts are done (sold) that is a definate possibility. It is not a cheap thing to produce these products and changing the design to suit every colour of bike and model would be cost prohibitive. That said, a small run of Red logo (which was already in the works), and a new design featuring the FZ-1N can be done. I will keep you posted.

redshirt.jpg

That's It, I can't afford come back to this forum any more. Almost everytime I do, I see something I HAVE to buy. I want a short sleeve shirt, a hat, and a sticker. Are you gonna have magnets too? Thanks a lot.

No magnets as yet, but you can buy a sheet of magnet from the craft store in various sizes and just stick the decal to it and cut it out, Viola'. My fridge at home has lots of home made magnets that my kids did. I myself can't wait for the product to arrive. I have been wearing the "samples" around alot and even people that aren't into the FZ have comented on the shirts, with one offer to buy already, (my boss's wife and she is a Harley passenger):jaw drop:

Nice stuff and idea.

I'd be in for 2-4 shirts myself.

As a side note, if you need anything worked up graphically let me know. I'm a photographer on the side and have all the newest photoshop + plugins available and not half bad at using them.

One alternative to screen printed shirts would be finding somewhere that does dye sublimation. (Encompass Technologies) since there is no screen setup the cost is pretty decent and they last forever. I've had shirts made here that have lasted 10 years and since it's dye it doesn't crack. Other nice thing is any number of colors are fine and the price doesn't go up.

Just an option to think about. Not sure they do that many shirts any longer but there are other shops out there.

July

After the holiday weekend I will post a new thread with pictures of all the product, (As it comes in). My supplier will start delivering the goods the middle of next week. The Blue caps and short sleeved shirts will be in first. Then the Decals. The black caps and long sleeved shirts will be closer to the end of July. I will be away for the next 4 days, and the last 2 weeks of July. I will post up a link that will have the paypal account and fill orders as quick as I possibly can.

Thanks for your support and patience. Every item sold will help support the site, and will no doubt add features, and ensure it's ongoing success. Maybe we can even get spell check for our posts! I know I could use that!:doh2:

Back