FZ1 exhaust recommendation

Is the Yosh system compatible with the center stand or am I going to have to modify something?

Reason I ask, my bro said the center stand spring rubs on his Yosh system.

Is the Yosh system compatible with the center stand or am I going to have to modify something?

My R77 system on my '08 didn't rub a thing that I could see. It held up well through 10K+ miles with only the carbon fiber showing any real signs of wear, which was the typical light fading.

I was satisfied with my R77. I'd buy from Yosh again. :Rockon:

That's good to hear, especially since I'm going to be installing on an '08. My brother's FZ1 is an '06 so maybe that was why his rubbed.

This will be my 2nd Yosh system, have one on my CBR600.

Yea, the spring does rub a little, but not that big a deal. Will rub on your '08 as well since there's no mechanical difference in the exhaust or the center stand design when compared to your '08.

Yea, the spring does rub a little, but not that big a deal. Will rub on your '08 as well since there's no mechanical difference in the exhaust or the center stand design when compared to your '08.

Hate to hear that - metal rubbing on a header pipe has potential for making a hole unless I just don't see something here. 'Rubbing a little' seems like the same kind of thing as being a little pregnant....Wonder what Yoshimura's take on this is? May email them and ask.....

My brother moved the spring over a touch by relocating the tab on the center stand. Major PIA.....welding etc wasn't a big deal, but putting the stand back on was though.

Back