FZ1 custom

I noticed on the list of mods that there is nothing mentioned about engine work other than the normal stuff that almost everyone with a GenII does to their bike. With the stacks, full exhaust, and power commander, I doubt about that 200 horsepower very much. With a bike as special as he states, and with the "Fortune" that he said he invested, you'd think that he would have spent a couple of dollars to have it dyno'd so that it would be documented. While it is definitely a sweet looking bike, I'll have to pass on this one!

Most of us this side the pond fell about laughin at this add 200hp and no dyno chart yeah rite

Yea, and I laughed when he said well stock is 150 HP and it must be making 15-20% more HP so it must be 200 HP now...fail! I guess math wasn't his best subject in school :th_smiley_rotfl2[1]

lol

There are far better looking fzs on this forum that were built for a quarter ! of the price and probly can run with or beat that bike. There is no engine mods so why put all that fancy brake work on it? I could see if it had a hot cam, bigger pistons and stuff like that but wow. It isnt even a pretty bike.

Ill bid for the girl

Well if he gets someone to bite. I want that fishes phone number. I have a the Queen once farted on I've been trying to unload. :scared:

Y'all underestimate the amount of power that is freed up once you swap over to silicone hoses. No self-respecting one-off would show itself at a meet without silicone hoses!
Get with the program.

:wow: Very sexy man! :shine: But I also doubt about the HP.... He has to show some DYNO chart to prove it. But £25k is too much.... for me..... :2cents:

Must be the R1 race rearend that makes up the remaining 25HP (I meant err....ummm...50HP)

To me, BAE 557's Gen II had way more :drools: factor than this bike.

Last edited:
Back