FZ1 conversion to a FZ1N

Liter Machine

Does anyone know of any place here in North America that sells or builds a kit to convert an FZ1 to a FZ1N look I want to lose the fairing look. I would like to do this because then I can switch back and forth on a whim, when it comes to going to shows or just being different from every other generic bike out there! Plus I love the look of the European only available FZ1N. I want to take it from the fairing look to a European FZ1N look.

Last edited:
Is the bike in question a Gen 1? There is a few other mods to be done. The R/R location needs moved and there will be hoses and other parts exposed if you use the gen 2 nakid front. This is something that I am also looking into. If the second Gen parts can be bolt up I'd love to see the results.

Is the bike in question a Gen 1? There is a few other mods to be done. The R/R location needs moved and there will be hoses and other parts exposed if you use the gen 2 nakid front. This is something that I am also looking into. If the second Gen parts can be bolt up I'd love to see the results.

Ya it's a GEN 1 the one in the picture.

Back