FZ-1 Abarth replica (from Rhode Island) pics update

Awesome ride and thanks for getting some more shots of it. Other than the clamp on the pipe, is there anything else holding that shorty can on? Does the center stand no longer fit?

Thanks and well done!!!

I put two clamps on and two hardcore springs to hold the exhaust ( can't move it even if I want to)
RI Grinch --- spring is coming pretty soon :)

Spring?? I've been riding almost everyday..except for the days where we got the snow showers. This has been the best winter yet. Hell we can barely call this a winter...I'm not complaining though!!

I made my own..fairly easy or just take a good picture to a graphics shop...everyone one the Abarth paint scheme....I'm glad I'm not doing white/red...but white/black

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk

I made my own..fairly easy or just take a good picture to a graphics shop...everyone one the Abarth paint scheme....I'm glad I'm not doing white/red...but white/black

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk
DirtyD,
Can you make me a set? I'm looking to go with silver or gray.
Thanks

It's easier to order from eBay ... Just type in abarth or abarth decals and U'll see few of them ... They already come so u can spray clear over it and they cost like $5 for a set of 2 or 4

When I think of the "Abarth" thing, all I think of is this...a wimpy car, but a tall and sexy girl speaking seductively in Italian. I'll take the girl, you all can have the sh|tty little Fiat. and the logo...

But otherwise your bike looks great, I like the paint work. Very unique.

It's easier to order from eBay ... Just type in abarth or abarth decals and U'll see few of them ... They already come so u can spray clear over it and they cost like $5 for a set of 2 or 4

i had a look and can't find anything for the FZ1 :shame: would have been a great summer mini project.

Kiszu, do you remember the seller ID?

Back