Furious!

RI_Grinch

Ok..I ordered my Zero Gravity Windscreen from Amazon on the 9th. It was from a company called Big Bad Powersports. I ordered the Double Bubble. Well today my package finally arrives,I open it up and it's the SR series. Not only is it the wrong style but it's not even the correct screen for my bike!!!! I have gone back and forth with these guys since I ordered the thing because shipping was taking to long. Now they send me something that won't even fit my bike...C'mon!!!!!! :banghead: If anyone here orders things from Amazon then watch out for this company...THEY SUCK!!!!

Have shopped on Amazon for over 8 years, tons of stuff and never a problem. This vendor obviously cocked it up....if you can't work it out with them go back through Amazon, they'll make it right. Amazon is a good company but they can't vet every vendor 100% of the time.

I emailed the company I got the screen from and tore them a new one. I told them that I want the right screen and I refuse to pay return shipping or the shipping for the correct one. Well..they sent me a shipping label for the return and they will be sending out the right one as soon as they receive the one I sent back. I also told them that I want the new one sent overnight to me but of course they didn't respond to that sooo...I guess the waiting game begins..again!.

Back