Full Yoshi R77 Carbon System

I fitted mine recently and am working through tuning it with my PCV and Autotune. Just thought I'd give my opinion. I also fitted Copperdawgs Moded flies. The tune so far is way off but wow the boost in mid range is more than I had hoped for. Pulls unexpected 2nd gear wheelies with standard gearing. I would not hesitate to recommend the full Yoshi system. It also looks good and the centre stand sounds better than the clunk it gave on the standard system.

Love mine also sounds sweet, looks good. I went with Ivans setup (PCV IMV,flies) so no tuning issues it came mapped and rips right along. I never put the baffle in mine it just isn't that loud, Here is me at the track getting ready to show a few of the boys the new set up..lol

Last edited:
Well it only cost $200.00 downloaded a close to map and now tuning + once tuned, can be activated to compensate for altitude and then switched back to your normal map.

I'd be interested to hear how it goes.
I know of one bloke that runs it on his race bike and swears by it.

It seems to be a bit hit and miss on road bikes.

Sent from my GT-I9300

I'd be interested to hear how it goes.
I know of one bloke that runs it on his race bike and swears by it.

It seems to be a bit hit and miss on road bikes.

Sent from my GT-I9300

Looks like a got a miss. Been trying to work out why the Autotune keeps trying to make my bike super rich. Did a diagnostic on the O2 sensor and it looks to be stuffed.

Looks like a got a miss. Been trying to work out why the Autotune keeps trying to make my bike super rich. Did a diagnostic on the O2 sensor and it looks to be stuffed.

Did you block the AIS line or use block off plates ?? I've heard that the air it injects in the exhaust can throw off the O2 sensor.

If you do need a sensor I'm sure you can pick one up cheap here in the classifieds section.

Did you block the AIS line or use block off plates ?? I've heard that the air it injects in the exhaust can throw off the O2 sensor.

If you do need a sensor I'm sure you can pick one up cheap here in the classifieds section.

Blocked the AIS, I will need a Bosch Wide Band Sensor to work with the Autotune. Double checked it today. With the sensor to outside air, showing 14.47 to 14.49 AFR at idle which is all its ever shown. Also with straight butane applied to the sensor (as advised by Dynojet Tech) no variation so the sensor is not working. From my searching, one will cost nearly as much as the Autotune.

Hope so. They may also have got the wiring wrong. The plug from the O2 Sensor is then wired to an extension lead to get to the Autotune so if they got a couple of wires in the wrong spots, it might cause my problems? If so and I/we can work it out, I could rewire it to work maybe.

Went to Repco today to try to buy a new O2 Sensor. Usual BS gave them the part number and they couldn't find it. I already found it on the Bosch (Aust) Web site but they couldn't. Told me they would enquire and get back to me also said "Oh this is a wide band sensor it will be at least $300" I then told them to forget it as I could get one from the States for US $70 plus shipping! The look on the guys face was priceless, almost made the exercise worthwhile. And Australian retailers wonder why we buy online!!

Going round in circles!

Got my new sensor and decided to check it out before screwing it in. Fired her up and showed AFR of 14.5 with the sensor in ambient air! Did the Autotune diagnostic and the light just flashed away for 60 flashes before I got bored, it should have flashed once. So after buying a new sensor, it's not the problem! Time for Dynojet to offer some warranty I think!

Good luck Blanchy im dealing with aholes now too.It is amazing the look on there face when they find out you know what your talking about and the bull they just fed you isn't flying!The bike looks GREAT

Back