Full online catalog (part names, numbers, images)

I've been using bike bandit for something just like that... great to have pics when you're not sure what name Yamaha called that "thingamajiggy"...

2009 Yamaha FZ6R (Black Metallic X) FZ6RYB Parts, 2009 Yamaha FZ6R (Black Metallic X) FZ6RYB OEM Parts - BikeBandit.com

their search is pretty good, but I usually go to the schematics then scroll through the list when I find what I'm looking for.... bad thing is, they only list their part number, not the oem, but I've found their prices to be good.

I've been using bike bandit for something just like that... great to have pics when you're not sure what name Yamaha called that "thingamajiggy"...

2009 Yamaha FZ6R (Black Metallic X) FZ6RYB Parts, 2009 Yamaha FZ6R (Black Metallic X) FZ6RYB OEM Parts - BikeBandit.com

their search is pretty good, but I usually go to the schematics then scroll through the list when I find what I'm looking for.... bad thing is, they only list their part number, not the oem, but I've found their prices to be good.

Yeah, loads of places online have it (micro fiche). The slight advantage of my approach is that all parts are listed on one page. You're right though.. the search does seem to work quite well there. I searched for "cover" and it listed image links with number of matches.

Back