fuel injection

I owned a Gen 2, but is you want a fun around town bike maybe a Gen 1. Tuning cards is simple compared to a Gen 2. EG: There are only so many jet and needle combinations in the world vs. endless bitching on EFI tuning.

looking for a second bike to ride around town and just to have fun with

If you want a bike to do that, you need a supermotard!

If I was to pick an FZ1 for that, I would go with the second generation (2006+). It's the lighter, more agressive one of the two with a peakier, more powerful engine and better stock chassis.

If you want a bike to do that, you need a supermotard!

If I was to pick an FZ1 for that, I would go with the second generation (2006+). It's the lighter, more agressive one of the two with a peakier, more powerful engine and better stock chassis.

Hahaha, I love our different takes...

I do agree, and Motard would be fun. Maybe a Yamaha WR450R?

why on earth would you want a thousand cc bike just to ride around town. i have way more fun on my helix scoot around town than on my fz1 get a ninja 250 or a motard.

why on earth would you want a thousand cc bike just to ride around town. i have way more fun on my helix scoot around town than on my fz1 get a ninja 250 or a motard.

Hey I have an XJ920R. It;s a big machine, but it's slow. Does that make it wrong???

That said, I love a 2T scooter on a pipe.

My Tuono is a GAS round town!

I think it's one of the best bikes for the money these days. Try a 2006+ and let us know what you think. It's over 500 lbs lighter than your Rune and has *almost* twice as much power

That's a good recipe for fun :)

Back