FS: Shoei RF1100 Enigma size Large $315

Selling a like new Shoei RF1100 size large. Enigma graphics in whilte/black/silver with red pin striping. Beautiful helmet with no nicks, chips, scratches anywhere. Comes with clear shield, breath guard, chin curtain, very nice storage bag, and original box. Excellent ventilation, acceptable noise level especially with ear plugs. I've had it about two months, worn it about 12-15 times, 90 minutes max at a time. The internal shape just does not fit my head. I had an old Shoei X-11 which was a perfect fit for me, unfortunately this helmet is just a bit rounder. If someone has a wornout RF1000, this would be a perfect replacement. Asking $300 plus $15 shipping to the lower 48. PayPal accepted. Discount for cash at local pick up.

Larry aka CharlieDog
Bristol, TN

Last edited:
Bump for lower price, now $260 shipped

I've worn the helmet a few more times, and it still feels like it did when it was brand new. Still no nicks, chips, or scratches. I hate to see it sitting on a shelf not being used, how about $260 including PayPal and shipping to the lower 48.

CharlieDog
Bristol, TN

As an FYI on the fit, back to back w/ my RF1000, the 1100 fits very close. M to M, but it is a little tighter. Granted my 1000 is past being broke in, but my nose was tighter to the chinguard on the 1100 than on the 1000. The L was just a little too loose on the top of my head :(

Thanks for the link eurocats.

Back