FS:(OH) 2013 Blue FZ1

chirp the 1-2

FS:(OH) 2013 Blue FZ1 1500 miles 700 in mods 7000.00 STEAL ME!

PRICE DROPPED 7000.00 FIRM
Unfortunately my work has decided to cut the overtime I planned on using to make my bike payment so im putting my baby up for sale. I must get what the payoff is and no less. If it doesn't sell for that I guess a second job will take care of the payment. Bike was bought with 0 miles from a dealership as "new old" stock in april.
She has 1500 miles on her now, 1st oil change done with k&n filter and yamalube at 600 and second at 1200.
The bike is basically new and flawless, never been dropped scratched breathed on wrong or redlined! All stock parts come with bike.
Price is 7000.00 FIRM if interested pm me or text (614-753-9785) located in Columbus ohio. I can take more pics if needed. (Some pics are before or after certain mods,but u get the idea)

Mods include:
Two bros black series carbon exhaust (400.00)
Shogun sliders (40.00)
Yoshimura fender eliminator (100.00)
Dirt road seat mod (125.00)
Chinese ebay screen (18.00)
2a4se2s.jpg

200xoa1.jpg

rhquc3.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that you have to let her go but I know the feeling. Heck, sell her off and buy a late model used one outright and you'd probably still have some money left over to stash away.

Wish you'd posted this two weeks ago! I am buying an unmodified 2013 tomorrow for $7,990.00 OTD. I'd have gladly taken this one. I cannot back out now though because the big deposit is non-refundable. Sorry you have to sell! She's a great looking bike! Mine will look close to that next week!

Good advice Billy, you are like the Yoda of the forum! There is always a decent gen1 for sale in the 2500-3000 range than will keep you in the game if that's what you want.

Good advice Billy, you are like the Yoda of the forum! There is always a decent gen1 for sale in the 2500-3000 range than will keep you in the game if that's what you want.

Well thanks for the kind words but I'm actually a moron. I just read back what I posted and after reading the original post I wound up making no sense at all. He has an outstanding balance of 8K which will leave the poor guy with zip after paying off the note. I really need to pay attention better. But thanks anyway! LOL!

Back