FS: NEW Fieldsheer HT Overpants $135 shipped

Size: 34 W, Tall. These are NEW, only tried for fit and they are a bit tall for me (I am 32" inseam). Then I forgot to return them in time

(I went with 34 W regular)

If you are 33-35" waist and tall in the legs, I think these will fit.

Pants are waterproof and breathable - perfect for fall/winter, especially during wet conditions!

I am offering for $135 shipped to CONUS 48, with FedEx tracking.

If the pants don't fit, you may return for a full refund. Return shipping at your expense of course.

However, to avoid hassle with returns and unnecessary cost, please read description below and measure yourself for proper fit before you say "I will take it"!

2011-Firstgear-HT-Overpants-Shell-Black.jpg

You can find details and current on-sale price at link here.

The over-pants are to be worn on top of your regular pants/jeans, so they are made slightly loose - by design. The great thing is there is a 2/3 way long zipper along the side of each leg, so it's easy to get in/out even with riding boots on! Also, the whole leg length is made watertight with long Velcro flaps that have a wrap-around at the bottom. They provide very comfortable fit and don't ride up when sitting on bike.

The pants have good built-in knee padding (not CE armor!) and have 2 adjustable Velcro loops (L/R) at the waist.

Might fit if you loose weight at the waist (down to 32"?)

In the link you provided, it specifies CE armor in knees. Why the difference between the link and yours?

Sent from: GS4

Back