FS: Gen II Silencer ANd Other Bits

Rusty

I'm selling the FZ1 so some of the extras are up for sale!

Akrapovic SP Series Silencer - Carbon fibre oval silencer, good condition with no damage to it. Should have a removable baffle but I've lost it somewhere! The silencer comes with the carbon strap and clamps. The silencer weighs about 5kg less than the standard silencer.
£165 Posted

R&G Front Fork Protectors - includes all fittings needed
£15 Posted

R&G Bar Ends
£15 Posted

R&G Swing Arm Cotton Reels - Protectors and paddock stand bobbins
£12 posted

Baglux Leather Tank Cover - Great condition, in black, prevents the tank from getting scratched and can be used with various Bagster tank bags
£75 Posted

Genuine Yamaha FZ1n Flyscreen - Great condition, looks good and hides the back of the clocks.
£55 Posted

All prices including postage are to the UK only. If you want them posted elsewhere, I'll see what I can do!

Last edited:
Photo's

DSC_0254-1.jpg

DSC_0253-1.jpg

DSC_0248-2.jpg

DSC_0246-1.jpg

Rusty

Are these the ones you had advertised on LB. I am still a definite on the tank protector and other two items. Can pick them up on Monday evening if that is still ok as agreed?

post for the northern us! and more pics of the exhaust from different angles, how many miles on the exhaust also? i'm interested

The exhaust's now sold and winging it's way off to Austria as we speak!

Rusty

Are these the ones you had advertised on LB. I am still a definite on the tank protector and other two items. Can pick them up on Monday evening if that is still ok as agreed?

Chris, these are the same parts as on LB and they're yours!

Back