FS: Gen I custom Dirt Road Seat

THE SEAT IS SOLD.

This is not a standard Gen I Dirt Road seat. It has a couple of modifications per my request. The first is I wanted the passenger section to look like a cowl for a solo seat look such as a Corbin Gunfighter saddle. There is padding there for a passenger however. It took two tries, but I got what I wanted.

The other thing is the rider's section was not completely satisfactory when I got it back the first time. I asked to have some padding removed to give more of a bucket, but padding was added to build up the bucket for the rider. It is very supportive now, but the seat height is significantly raised over stock.

I am 5'9" and have never felt a need to get both feet flat on the round, but with this seat even putting one foot down at a stop is a bit of a stretch. I came across a used Sargent seat, and while it is firmer than this and much slipperier(sp?) than this, it is close to stock height. I am going to go with that.

If someone is over 6' tall and would like more legroom when riding, this would be quite comfortable, and the increased height should not be a problem.

On the bike one season, about 2500 miles, like new condition. Asking $180 including PayPal charges and shipping to CONUS. Feel free to PM me with questions or requests for more photos.

Last edited:
Back